How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
loved! I had a presentation at work and they got me a mock magazine cover along with a years subscription to railway magazine. I will post the cover when I get chance.

loved! I had a presentation at work and they got me a mock magazine cover along with a years subscription to railway magazine. I will post the cover when I get chance.

as long as your happy swwg.....:icon_lol:

In many ways of envy you SWWG and I swear I'm not taking the piss matey:)

Reflective

(and no I don't mean I'm wearing bright orange clothes or those arm bands they used to give you at school when the clocks went back in October)

Reflective

(and no I don't mean I'm wearing bright orange clothes or those arm bands they used to give you at school when the clocks went back in October)

Just went to put something in my wheelie bin in the front garden and someone has left two of these reflective bright orange jackets placed near the front door :102:.

I blame you Siouxsie

My nextdoor neighbour wears one of them bright green reflective coats all the time.Mad as a March hare he is

eduk-200x100-pl16358.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711