How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
wideawake.jpg

Mallet is a ****, I'd love him to try and hit me with it, I'd squirt bleach at the speccy four eyed happy twat.

Mallet is a ****, I'd love him to try and hit me with it, I'd squirt bleach at the speccy four eyed happy twat.

I may be wrong (unlikely, but possible) but is he from Leicester?

I would really, really love to fight him, I'd make him cry like the little bitch he is.

He's not from Leicester, but he was a presenter on Centre Radio in the early 80s.
For younger readers, Centre Radio was Leicester's first commercial radio station, but it went bust and was replaced by by Leicester Sound

On the ball Jeff, that's exactly what I was thinking of.
I remember some bullshit about him doing timecalls as fifteen slices of toast past eight boiled eggs or something equally offensive. Prick.
Complete & utter **** of the highest order, I'd love to fight him, have I mentioned that?

Centre radio was just as predictable & offensive as Leicester Sound, the listener did not notice the change.

Leicester sound is a decent station.

**** off you boring ****s.

Kids all seems to be middle aged these days. Calling someone a name on a forum is their idea of rebellion. It's like punk never happened :icon_wink

I spit on their whole existence.

If you can't handle your alcohol you shouldn't really post on here, you might post something that makes you look like an idiot.

luckily for me i only look like an idiot when ive had a drink, unlike some.

luckily for me i only look like an idiot when ive had a drink, unlike some.

:102:

You said that Leicester Sound was a decent station, it doesn't matter if youu are pissed or not, that is patent nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Tottenham 710