How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it dead?:102:

Despite everything, that actually made me smile even though it deserves a '**** of and die' type comment ;) Seventeen she was, not bad for a cat. It's the kids I really feel for though, they have only ever known having her around :icon_cry:

Despite everything, that actually made me smile even though it deserves a '**** of and die' type comment ;) Seventeen she was, not bad for a cat. It's the kids I really feel for though, they have only ever known having her around :icon_cry:

I have 2 cats mate so i do know what it would be like to lose one. But at 17 it did brilliantly. Just had to make that comment though.

Good innings. I am sure she will be remembered fondly. :icon_sad:

Watched an extremely boring football game at Hinckley.

I am going to give it a month or two before watching footie at that level again.

Although I maybe at Nuneaton on Saturday.........

Freezing too - felt like a lonely fan at Fort William

Last edited:
Lovely isn't it, just need the smell of a bonfire to complete it for me.

Yeh it was like a November night last night with the damp air and all that. Im thinking of having a bonfire party for my birthday, has anyone ever done their own before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Tottenham 710