How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like me and the missus no longer have a future together.

Stick with it NF. The first few months with a new sprog in the house are among the most testing times ever, but worth it in the long run (OK, just tell me to STFU if I'm off the mark).

Stick with it NF. The first few months with a new sprog in the house are among the most testing times ever, but worth it in the long run (OK, just tell me to STFU if I'm off the mark).

very true generally.

I certainly know that with the tiredness and a touch of post natal depression I must have been hell to live with.

Notts, just have a cheeky affair to give you the edge, you'll lose loads of weight through guilt and tension as well!

Notts, just have a cheeky affair to give you the edge, you'll lose loads of weight through guilt and tension as well!

Dangerous. Depending on what type of woman his missus is he might just lose his balls too!

If she finds out. Go for it:biggrin:

Last edited:
Fed up - to put it mildy.

I don't feel well - nothing too dire just the first bad cold of the season.

So the first thing I do when I get home is take my contact lenses out as my eyes are sore. Except that the left one decides to do a runner. Having scrambled around on the bathroom floor and decided it's not there I conclude it must still be somewhere in my eye although neither me nor my daughter can see it. (Having worn them for 30 years I'm normally quite good at retrieving them when they go astray)

So I head for my opticians who has closed early for some reason. However the local Specsavers agrees to see me, for a £20 non-customer emergency consultation fee, but I have to wait.

50 mins later having had dye stuck in my eye and my lense located and removed I return to my car to find I've got a £60 parking ticket as it's a 40 mins space.

I'm going to bed for the rest of the day.

So the first thing I do when I get home is take my contact lenses out as my eyes are sore. Except that the left one decides to do a runner. Having scrambled around on the bathroom floor and decided it's not there I conclude it must still be somewhere in my eye although neither me nor my daughter can see it. (Having worn them for 30 years I'm normally quite good at retrieving them when they go astray)

So I head for my opticians who has closed early for some reason. However the local Specsavers agrees to see me, for a £20 non-customer emergency consultation fee, but I have to wait.

50 mins later having had dye stuck in my eye and my lense located and removed I return to my car to find I've got a £60 parking ticket as it's a 40 mins space.

:056: I know just how you're feeling.

Sorry to hear about the contact lens thing as i know what that is like, but Im sorry I dont have any sympathy for anyone who gets a parking ticket.

I have to say (and this wont make you feel any better) that in 15 years of wearing contact lenses I have NEVER lost one, I just dont understand how people do!! :102:

I often worry that my contacts wil slide up and around my eye and into my head.

Never happened yet though.

I have to say (and this wont make you feel any better) that in 15 years of wearing contact lenses I have NEVER lost one, I just dont understand how people do!! :102:

Ive been wearing them about 10 years and Ive lost a couple but I have the monthly disposables. never lost one in my eye though, only on the floor and then generally only because i give up looking after about 30 seconds.

Ive been wearing them about 10 years and Ive lost a couple but I have the monthly disposables. never lost one in my eye though, only on the floor and then generally only because i give up looking after about 30 seconds.

I dropped one once and it went straight into the toilet. I saw it but didn't fancy using it again so just flushed it away and opened a new packet.

I'm full of cold too, and needing to get the 8 am train this morning I decided, upon waking, to clear my eyes by using that 'Vital eyes' eye drop stuff.

Imagine my surprise when upon feeling some severe discomfort, looked again at the bottle to discover I had just 'soothed' my eyes with hydrochloride menthol nasal spray....

nice one...:icon_sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711