How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm full of cold too, and needing to get the 8 am train this morning I decided, upon waking, to clear my eyes by using that 'Vital eyes' eye drop stuff.

Imagine my surprise when upon feeling some severe discomfort, looked again at the bottle to discover I had just 'soothed' my eyes with hydrochloride menthol nasal spray....

nice one...:icon_sad:

Fooking poof

I'm full of cold too, and needing to get the 8 am train this morning I decided, upon waking, to clear my eyes by using that 'Vital eyes' eye drop stuff.

Imagine my surprise when upon feeling some severe discomfort, looked again at the bottle to discover I had just 'soothed' my eyes with hydrochloride menthol nasal spray....

nice one...:icon_sad:

I hope it wasn't too painful.....

Sorry to hear about the contact lens thing as i know what that is like, but Im sorry I dont have any sympathy for anyone who gets a parking ticket.

I did park in a legitimate spot outside my usual opticians and thought it would only be 5 mins. As my eye was beginning to stream more I think it would have been more dangerous to move the car to the car park (which only costs 20p so it's not a cost issue) than to leave it. The parking ticket was issued 41 mins after the time he first saw the car, so he must have been waiting around.

I've never "lost" a lense in my eye before. I have had them go up to the top of my eye, in fact at my usual annual check last week I commented that this had happened a few times recently and she had ordered me a trial lense that was a different shape. I've always been able to see the edge of it before and pull it back down. I wear soft lenses so they are quite large unlike the hard ones I used to have.

..... The parking ticket was issued 41 mins after the time he first saw the car, so he must have been waiting around...........

So you broke the rules then and got a ticket. No excuses im afraid.

Ive got nothing against you (just to make that clear), just against people who whine when they get a parking ticket for doing something wrong.

So you broke the rules then and got a ticket. No excuses im afraid.

Ive got nothing against you (just to make that clear), just against people who whine when they get a parking ticket for doing something wrong.

I didn't think I was whining, merely relating the facts of my day.

I didn't think I was whining, merely relating the facts of my day.

Far enough.

Just a thing that annoys me when people moan about parking tickets. Im thinking of becoming a traffic warden.

Half shitting myself - my six month contract ends soon and tomorrow is the meeting which decides whether I will be a) dismissed, b) get another tempo contract and still be on probiation or c) long term deal which in case everything went tits up would see me payed off.

Half shitting myself - my six month contract ends soon and tomorrow is the meeting which decides whether I will be a) dismissed, b) get another tempo contract and still be on probiation or c) long term deal which in case everything went tits up would see me payed off.

I doubt they will have paid college/uni fees just to lay you off!

Well happy today. Was a bit annoyed and upset how most of my mates have gone to Uni. Just spoke to one of my best mates on MSN. He moved to Scotland 3-4 years ago, his moving back to England and going to live in Burton :)

Well happy today. Was a bit annoyed and upset how most of my mates have gone to Uni. Just spoke to one of my best mates on MSN. He moved to Scotland 3-4 years ago, his moving back to England and going to live in Burton :)

How do you feel being on the cadburys website?

I feel a bit bad, my neighbour came round to borrow my ladder to paint his upstairs windows and he only went and fell off the fecker!

Gashed leg and elbow, lucky no breakages or worse. dozy fecker....

Like I've just wasted an hour of my life looking for something that no longer exists :icon_roll

bg's charm?
highlands anal virginity?
meltons patience?
macky's sobriety?
lazzer's looks?

I feel a bit bad, my neighbour came round to borrow my ladder to paint his upstairs windows and he only went and fell off the fecker!

Gashed leg and elbow, lucky no breakages or worse. dozy fecker....

With the ladder? I bet you are relieved :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711