How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top of the world today ,Jordan (my son) has just been selected to play for the under 6's at Ibstock united football club for the next 2 years untill he's 7and then old enough to join the development team at leicester city

Well done son im so proud :biggrin: :038::038::038::038:

on the down side he will any night games now at home due to training on tuesday nights

Last edited:
I'm feelimg pretty damn good as it goes. Having just read Newts' good news, then the day just gets better ... Newts ... we must have a pint together in the 1884 next home game to celebrate. :038:

I'd have to say slightly aroused.
Is highland sending you pictures of himself doing the gay gordons?

index_08.jpg

I had a buyer, but el twat-features wouldnt accept the offer... have an appointment at the Solicitors on Monday and we'll see if he is as smug then :biggrin:

My Uncle once had a prospective buyer come view, his second question after being the house for 10 minutes was 'What's going?' In reference to the sofa's, cooker etc. It pissed him off much his reply was 'what was that again sorry.' 'What's going?' 'You. Now **** off!'

I'm sorry, but that made me laugh! I don't even know your ex! If it's any consolation, I shall save it for future reference.

he has many names, it all depends on how much he has pissed me off... yesterday the air was completely blue :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Tottenham 710