How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
welcome back scarby.
Now you're here can you explain the scoring system on Mah jong please?

no idea MK. :102:

its more of a mystery than how Peter Taylor ever became a football manager.

I don't believe that. I reckon it's to do with the timing - as shown by my record score of -2207. **** knows how you had the patience to grind out your high scores.

I feel much better now I've just relieved my company credit card of £457 on various items to make my own personal car slow down.

Dreadful.

And just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, I get talked at for half an hour about this Christmas' family politics :icon_cry:

My network folder contents have just disappeared on my work pc so I'm not best pleased.... the mong on the IT helpdesk didnt know whether it could be restored... isnt that why is backed up every night I say to him... what a total cock :icon_conf

Last edited:
Ripped off. I backed a thing called Purple Moon in the Melbourne Cup (Australia's answer to the Grand National only without the jumps) and halfway down the straight I was counting my winnings but this thing that hasn't won a race all year flew down the outside and won running away. Not a total loss though as I had it each-way. :icon_conf

Ripped off. I backed a thing called Purple Moon in the Melbourne Cup (Australia's answer to the Grand National only without the jumps) and halfway down the straight I was counting my winnings but this thing that hasn't won a race all year flew down the outside and won running away. Not a total loss though as I had it each-way. :icon_conf

I backed the 4th Each-Way

My network folder contents have just disappeared on my work pc so I'm not best pleased.... the mong on the IT helpdesk didnt know whether it could be restored... isnt that why is backed up every night I say to him... what a total cock :icon_conf
This is exactly why I want a job in IT - you get to piss people about AND chicks talk about your cock.

Could a job be any better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711