How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate vacuuming and dusting, I'm allergic to dust.

I hate ironing. Have had to do it today, and have burnt myself in the process. Again.

I do like cooking though. I'm a bloody good cook.
I don't have to do the ironing because I did it once and did it so badly I've never been allowed back near the stuff.

Now it magically does it itself every week and then the clothes fairies put it all away in my drawers.

Uncomfortable. Broke both of my wrists last night playing 5-a-side so I'm layed up now for god knows how long. Shite.

****in well chuffed with City last night though.:icon_bigg

Uncomfortable. Broke both of my wrists last night playing 5-a-side so I'm layed up now for god knows how long. Shite.
:icon_lol: I love stories like this, it makes me realise that perhaps the world isn't such a bad place after all.

both ! ouch ! How on earth?

:081::081::081::081:
4_1_219.gif

How you typing on the PC then? We also want to hear how you wiped your arse this morning too.....:081::081:

:081::081::081::081:
4_1_219.gif

How you typing on the PC then? We also want to hear how you wiped your arse this morning too.....:081::081:

I can see the funny side now that I am sat here with both arms in cast. Feckin hurt like mad this morning though before I went to the hospital. Fell awkwardly last night and done 'em in but dosed up on painkillers and went to bed thinking it was a bad sprain.

I can type but it just takes ages and I haven't been for a shit yet. Might have to sit in the bath and wash me arse with the shower.

Pissed off, had a great night last and when i went back into school today i was hoping for loads of conversations about the game with football fans, but i mostly got stuff said like "probably played their reserves", "aha you conceded 2 goals in 5 minutes" and "only the carling cup". Have decided that most of the people in my year are glory hunting twats who know nothing about the game,one person who i knew was a proper chelsea fan, when i said "what a match", they replied "oh what the 6-0 win", i said "we played you last night" and they said "oh yer that was 4-0 wasnt it":icon_roll.

Only a 1 and a half years left until i can hopefully go to demontford uni ,kent is shite, if it wasnt for forums i wouldnt have anyone to talk to about leicester.

I can see the funny side now that I am sat here with both arms in cast. Feckin hurt like mad this morning though before I went to the hospital. Fell awkwardly last night and done 'em in but dosed up on painkillers and went to bed thinking it was a bad sprain.

I can type but it just takes ages and I haven't been for a shit yet. Might have to sit in the bath and wash me arse with the shower.

how you going to hold the shower? I can see this as a tricky situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Tottenham 710