How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heartbroken.

My beautiful dog Hannah died today.

:022:

attachment.php

Sorry to hear that,We had to have have two of our dogs put to sleep this year within 2 weeeks of each other,its a tough time:icon_sad: I know it is only dogs but everything is relevent and I still miss him the both

Fed up today. It's a bank holiday here so my wife wouldn't let me go into work, where I can put my feet up and relax. I had to stay at home and do heavy chores around the house instead.

...oops, here she comes! I'd better sign off.

Fed up today. It's a bank holiday here so my wife wouldn't let me go into work, where I can put my feet up and relax. I had to stay at home and do heavy chores around the house instead.

...oops, here she comes! I'd better sign off.

I'm equally fed up at having to come into work on a bank holiday.

Boiler broke over the weekend followed by the oven tonight - on top of a rather large investment being damaged in transit last week. Hinckley is not a happy place currently :icon_evil

Thats what you get with Baco Transport Ltd :icon_lol:

Crack-whores getting antsy?
I am starting to get more than a little miffed with these constant disparaging remarks being made about my wife.

She underwent therapy, has been clean for 18 months now and only gave one ham-shandy in exchange for cash.

Realised today that Winter was round the corner first covering of snow on Ben Nevis and surrounding mountains.

Realised today that Winter was round the corner first covering of snow on Ben Nevis and surrounding mountains.
Lovely stuff.

And on a positive note, the days start getting longer in 7 and a half weeks
:038:

On a day that makes the most well-wrapped nipples in Birmingham explode with tumescant pain ~ some scantilly clad second year student has just flounced into the communal study room and flaunting her bits with gay abandon.

It almost makes students bearable...if only they wouldn't open their mouths.

On a day that makes the most well-wrapped nipples in Birmingham explode with tumescant pain ~ some scantilly clad second year student has just flounced into the communal study room and flaunting her bits with gay abandon.

It almost makes students bearable...if only they wouldn't open their mouths.

You sure it wasn't drumming? :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711