How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I applied for a job there as a goverance admin bloke but the chief exec gave me a call and said that as I have no experience in this kind of role. They can't give it to me, but with my enthusiasm for it and common knowledge of the system etc. can not be knocked.

So he said fancy doing some work experience for 2 or 3 weeks. Means I can get my foot in the door and get some stuff on CV. He says if it's successful , he has no probelms in writing a reference etc. I was a bit unsure on it at the time because of it being unpaid, I don't want to be abuse basically.

Just rang him, he said we'll have some 'project' lined up you, keep you busy etc. So arranged a meeting with him at Holmes Park on Monday early morning. Sees want there is to offer, I just hope it leads to something. After all, most of the time it's who you know, not what you know.

Well my cousin got the job anyway, we live next door :icon_bigg

great, i was supposed to work this morning but i got smashed out my skull and didnt get home til 5am so didnt bother waking up, 5 angry messages on the ans mach:icon_lol:

great day.
got qpr tickets through (for me and me boy)
got clearance for 4 day holiday in cornwall (wifeless and childless:icon_wink ). me boy's football team scored their first goal (3rd game...:icon_roll )
got loads done around the house.
dropped below 14 stone!
got the old bell damp...
happy days!:038:

great day.
got qpr tickets through (for me and me boy)
got clearance for 4 day holiday in cornwall (wifeless and childless:icon_wink ). me boy's football team scored their first goal (3rd game...:icon_roll )
got loads done around the house.
dropped below 14 stone!
got the old bell damp with Melts and BG
happy days!:038:

:eek:

Too much info MK

Anybody who voluntarily goes to Ikea on a Sunday morning is stark raving ****ing mental.

I went on a Sunday to IKEA once.......never again.:icon_eek:

Even though I'm still feeling angry about how the lads played yesterday(tossers) I'm in quite a happy mood seeing as I've been spending most of Ben's money on tickets, flights and hotels to see Take That in Belfast and Rotterdam.

MIserable bastard won't come with me to Holland though.....so I'm going all by my lonesome......:icon_sad:

I went on a Sunday to IKEA once.......never again.:icon_eek:

Even though I'm still feeling angry about how the lads played yesterday(tossers) I'm in quite a happy mood seeing as I've been spending most of Ben's money on tickets, flights and hotels to see Take That in Belfast and Rotterdam.

MIserable bastard won't come with me to Holland though.....so I'm going all by my lonesome......:icon_sad:

he would be less of a man if he went all the way over there to watch them overweight plonkers sit on stools ans sing.

have a lovely time ;)

Anybody who voluntarily goes to Ikea on a Sunday morning is stark raving ****ing mental.

It wasnt too bad actually, got there for 11 and whizzed round quick smart. Stuff being delivered tomorrow - then the joys of building it all :icon_lol:

think I now deserve a beer for all of that hard work... ;)

Last edited:
Ikea's crap, the service is crap, the products are crap and the people that get in my way are crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69