How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
crappy ive hurt my back

Dare I ask how?

It was on Sunday. I was playing football and came off cold and muddy with a stiff back. Anyways I got home and had a shower and wasnt feeling to bad other than a little stiffness (edit if you want but I wouldnt bother). I was then tidying up in the kitchen (a lesson to you all now dont do housework!) and i put something in my fridge. I shut the fridge door and turned around to fuss the dog, crouching down in front of him and fussing his head. Anyway i went to stand up quickly but the fridge door hadnt shut properly, it had swung open again so as i stood up it cracked across my back and although I had a t-shirt and a jumper it scratched my back. anyway it has badly bruised me. it was feeling better until i stretched into a funny position in bed last night (but I wont go into that detail). Im struggling on with it but I think I may have to have a few days off work. I think I may survive.

bet you are glad you asked now!!

Last edited:
It was on Sunday. I was playing football and came off cold and muddy with a stiff back. Anyways I got home and had a shower and wasnt feeling to bad other than a little stiffness (edit if you want but I wouldnt bother). I was then tidying up in the kitchen (a lesson to you all now dont do housework!) and i put something in my fridge. I shut the fridge door and turned around to fuss the dog, crouching down in front of him and fussing his head. Anyway i went to stand up quickly but the fridge door hadnt shut properly, it had swung open again so as i stood up it cracked across my back and although I had a t-shirt and a jumper it scratched my back. anyway it has badly bruised me. it was feeling better until i stretched into a funny position in bed last night (but I wont go into that detail). Im struggling on with it but I think I may have to have a few days off work. I think I may survive.

I know how serious and nasty back injuries can be, but I'm sorry, that has made me smile.

I hope it feels better soon!

I know how serious and nasty back injuries can be, but I'm sorry, that has made me smile.

I hope it feels better soon!

Thanks for laughing at my misfortune!!!

tbh its not that bad, im taking ibuprofen at the mo, but dont tell the mrs that.

I have got a little twinge in me back atm. Why? Because my bed is lulling in the bed as I snapped the frame underneath. I have to sleep the other end of the bed.

Mad

I am trying to find the name of a song from an advert. I forgot the firm it advertising, just remembering its that silly French song with the 'oooo' in the middle and 'bah! bah!'.

Mad

I am trying to find the name of a song from an advert. I forgot the firm it advertising, just remembering its that silly French song with the 'oooo' in the middle and 'bah! bah!'.

are you on about the one from the renault advert?

Really pissed off - half my wiring has just thrown a bollock and my electricity is dead...and all the shopping I did yesterday is about to defrost. Grr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69