How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHAH! ****ing hell, and they say women can't tell jokes....

I never claimed I could!

Thanks for the tip. I might try it tonight, as it's got worse. :icon_sad: I wanted to play on the beach today as well. :icon_cry:

Are you on holiday then? :102:

i wont want to go to the beach at southend - horrid place
When I used to live in Essex I won shit loads of stuff in Southend. Notably a 3ft tall Foghorn Leghorn by kicking a football through the smallest gap in the world from a tremendous distance.

Feed the Melt and he will score.

Southend is OK, not brilliant

I didn't make it to the beach. Didn't get to Sarfend until about 20 past two. Some people have absolutely not thought or consideration for those of us who are immature enough to get overexcited about a bit of sand.

I am now demanding a sand pit for my birthday. I also want some toys to throw out of, as and when required.

I didn't make it to the beach. Didn't get to Sarfend until about 20 past two. Some people have absolutely not thought or consideration for those of us who are immature enough to get overexcited about a bit of sand.

I am now demanding a sand pit for my birthday. I also want some toys to throw out of, as and when required.
If it makes you feel any better ~ it's not a natural beach...they import the sand.

It's like missing out on playing on Pammy Anderson's assets, I'd rather go for a natural pair of puppies anyday :icon_bigg

I'm feeling fecking cold. just been standing out in the wind and rain for 2 hours at my daughter's netball tourny.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69