How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
'god' how about that.

oh yea what did he do to warrent the uninstalling ;)

haha typical. what did he do then :)

haha typical. what did he do then :)

He's remained quite calm as he knows he can't justify what he's done. He's biding his time until Mr mg returns from work because he knows he'll back him up. And I'm not going to say what he did to warrant it because I'm ashamed :icon_redf

He's remained quite calm as he knows he can't justify what he's done. He's biding his time until Mr mg returns from work because he knows he'll back him up. And I'm not going to say what he did to warrant it because I'm ashamed :icon_redf

wouldnt worry most kids are the same, on the scale of what kids get upto these days its probably nothing out of the ordinary.

wouldnt worry most kids are the same, on the scale of what kids get upto these days its probably nothing out of the ordinary.
yeah hes not hanging out in gangs at the shops scaring old ladies etc...

My boy has coughed to being put in detention for "doing nothing and saying nothing to anybody".

Six year olds do not get irony or sarcasm as I told him that prisons are full of people just like him.

Nothing to be ashamed of mg, the old saying of "I blame the parents" is usually a load of old bollox. Yes parents are responsible from teaching their children right from wrong, and I'm sure you're children do know right from wrong.

However, try as hard as you like, but you can't always make sure they put their knowledge into practice. Uninstalling MSN was the only thing you could have done in this case, the most you can do is remove all means that enable them to do it again.

What he did was nothing none of us haven't done or said before at some stage during our childhood or indeed our adult life. I'm sure it's all on the surface and when confronted with the situation in real life, he wouldn't behave any differently towards the people in question (I'm speaking slightly in code, but I'm sure you know what I mean)

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69