How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im nervous, the mrs is popping in the office in a mo so I can try on my wedding ring for the first time.
How did it go leroy?
Did your wife bring her ring in? Was it loose or tight when you put your finger in? Did your work mates watch?
:102:

How did it go leroy?
Did your wife bring her ring in? Was it loose or tight when you put your finger in? Did your work mates watch?

I cant believe you've posted that.... no hang on, I can :icon_lol:

How did it go leroy?

its on you tube, type- girlfriend presents ring to fat bloke, too big doesnt touch the sides

How did it go leroy?

yes.

its on you tube, type- girlfriend presents ring to fat bloke, too big doesnt touch the sides

I resent the bit about not touching the sides it does if I wave it around!

Nothing to be ashamed of mg, the old saying of "I blame the parents" is usually a load of old bollox. Yes parents are responsible from teaching their children right from wrong, and I'm sure you're children do know right from wrong.

However, try as hard as you like, but you can't always make sure they put their knowledge into practice. Uninstalling MSN was the only thing you could have done in this case, the most you can do is remove all means that enable them to do it again.

What he did was nothing none of us haven't done or said before at some stage during our childhood or indeed our adult life. I'm sure it's all on the surface and when confronted with the situation in real life, he wouldn't behave any differently towards the people in question (I'm speaking slightly in code, but I'm sure you know what I mean)

Thanks for the reassurance :038:
To be honest, he's had to learn this lesson the hard way, as I believe he has been well and truly stitched-up.

Thanks for the reassurance :038:
To be honest, he's had to learn this lesson the hard way, as I believe he has been well and truly stitched-up.

dads should never snitch ;)

Well I do blame the parents, the mother to be specific.....

Well I do blame the parents, the mother to be specific.....

Thanks MK :icon_roll

Today, I'm feeling a bit of an odd-ball. Of all the people in Leicestershire who've had a PET scan, I'm the only person to ever have had a result that is 'equivacol'. Every single other result has been either positive or negative.
I just like to be awkward :icon_wink

Thanks MK :icon_roll

Today, I'm feeling a bit of an odd-ball. Of all the people in Leicestershire who've had a PET scan, I'm the only person to ever have had a result that is 'equivacol'. Every single other result has been either positive or negative.
I just like to be awkward :icon_wink

e·quiv·o·cal
adj.
Open to two or more interpretations and often intended to mislead; ambiguous. See synonyms at ambiguous.
Of uncertain significance.
Of a doubtful or uncertain nature.

That has to be better than a bad result though not as good as a good result? :icon_conf :icon_conf ;)

i'm was feeling good as its friday but i have got a real bad cold and i have so much to do has its the start of march now at work, the worst bit is i get a cold on a friday so there goes my weekend in bed watchin dutch TV...woohooo sounds like so much :(

I'm hurting - 18 miles and most of it up hill. I never want to try to get fit and lose weight again...I want money to pay someone to do it all for me.

I feel like a right cheeky bastard today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69