How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still fecked. got 2 hours sleep last night. Not going work tomorow.

SF looked at 4741 first, thought you were trying to pair us off, until I read 4742!

This horniness needs more than a wank;)

SF looked at 4741 first, thought you were trying to pair us off, until I read 4742!

This horniness needs more than a wank;)

You could always have a vertebrae removed from your spine so you can auto fellate yourself :icon_wink

Would get it done in time to solve your current horniness but worth bearing in mind for the future :icon_lol:

Pretty upset today. Just seen the footage of the devastating fire at the Royal Marsden Hospital. My heart goes out to anyone involved or affected by these events today. If it wasn't for the RMH, Mrs SJN would not be here now. The work that they do there is world beating and the care and treatment of some patients could now be seriously interupted. This is a tragedy on an enormous scale. :icon_sad:

I thought of you when I saw the news reports. It's lucky that no one was killed.

Like a twat. Beeped at someone I thought I knew in my car on the way to work, he turned around it was someone else. What a doughnut! I was waving out the window too.

:038::038:

Haha we've all been there. :icon_lol:

I thought of you when I saw the news reports. It's lucky that no one was killed.

Thanks Souixsie, I appreciate that. Seems that they are getting back to normal already. Could have been a lot worse.

Like a twat. Beeped at someone I thought I knew in my car on the way to work, he turned around it was someone else. What a doughnut! I was waving out the window too.

always know who you have in your car Hazza, it could turn nasty for you.

Why would that make you feel like a twat???
I do that all the time on purpose to complete strangers.

I am easily amused.

Erm slightly concerned. The inside of my lips are peeling, and I'm sure I read somewhere that this was a symptom of scurvy. hmmm.

edit: currently eating an orange to counteract it

Last edited:
Erm slightly concerned. The inside of my lips are peeling, and I'm sure I read somewhere that this was a symptom of scurvy. hmmm.

edit: currently eating an orange to counteract it

could be the first signs of leprosy. This could be you soon

IB071_lepre.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Newcastle712