How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
could be the first signs of leprosy. This could be you soon

IB071_lepre.jpg

That looks remarkably like Chris Eubank!

I had a vindaloo last night. Enough said. :icon_conf

Rough the new medI's they have put me on are doing my head in ,ive had a headache for 3 days ,getting very ratty ,carnt sleep or eat .

The doc's said it would happen but didnt think it would be this bad

My advice is to stay well away from computers for a few days, or even weeks...

My advice is to stay well away from computers for a few days, or even weeks...

I would suggest never ever looking at a computer screen ever ever again.

Rough the new medI's they have put me on are doing my head in ,ive had a headache for 3 days ,getting very ratty ,carnt sleep or eat .

Great. I've been put on tablets that could make me tired, irritable, likely to get agitated, and feel sick and nauseous.

Nothing new there then....

Mrs SJN was put on sleeping tablets during here chemo treatment.

On the box it said...

Warning, may cause drowsiness

FFS I hope they effin well do, it's what she got them for, for crying out ****in loud !!!!!!!!!!!

Are we really at the point where we have to point out that sleeping tablets may make you drowsy, cos if we are, can someone wake me the next time the planet stops, so that I can get off!!!

Mrs SJN was put on sleeping tablets during here chemo treatment.

On the box it said...

Warning, may cause drowsiness

FFS I hope they effin well do, it's what she got them for, for crying out ****in loud !!!!!!!!!!!

Are we really at the point where we have to point out that sleeping tablets may make you drowsy, cos if we are, can someone wake me the next time the planet stops, so that I can get off!!!

Drowsiness is not related to falling asleep. Its a warning that you could still be dangerously drowsy the next morning after you wake.

Like a twat. Beeped at someone I thought I knew in my car on the way to work, he turned around it was someone else. What a doughnut! I was waving out the window too.

I used to do that deliberately to people I didn't know to see if they would wave back anyway.

I'd say about 95% of them did :)

Wait until you get to the Walkers this Saturday :)

I used to do that deliberately to people I didn't know to see if they would wave back anyway.

I'd say about 95% of them did :)

I always wave back too, makes me feel popular ... :icon_redf

I don't know yet weather im going to make mate the pills are mad mate double vision and all sorts of shit

Fecking hell. Seeing one of most of our lot is bad enough :)

(Hope you get there - won't be the same without you!!)

I don't know yet weather im going to make mate the pills are mad mate double vision and all sorts of shit

Could be a blessing and a curse Newts, the blessing is you get to see twice as many goals, the curse is if your ear is burning you've put the wrong pie in your mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00