How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angry!

My insurance company has just told me that my laptop that was stolen last week isn't covered ... since they advised me 18 months ago to change my policy for the new upgraded better one that was the same as what I had only better ... except it no longer covered the one thing that I was paying extra to have covered. (but no-one thought to tell me that!!) :098::098:

feeling good its friday, got to go a baby's first birthday party this evening not looking forward to it, least the sun is out this morning, thinking of what to have for lunch?

Not been the best of starts to the day.

Got woken by the news that a close relative has died, my kids are going away for a few days and I have to visit family later on.

Stroll on :icon_roll

Not been the best of starts to the day.

Got woken by the news that a close relative has died, my kids are going away for a few days and I have to visit family later on.

Stroll on :icon_roll

To make it worse, all my problems look silly when Melton comes around.

He has;

A serious illness
A groin strain
A back bad that really requires hospitalisation
A bad wrist
Bad knee
Another serious illness
A tattered life
A poorly toe
And he's very tired due to work commitments
Leave it mg, I don't like to talk about it.

5? a bad knee? what the feck are you doing highland?

That's gonna need some explaining :icon_conf

well if someone else is doing the trumpet polishing for you then that could well lead to a tattered life in terms of relationships etc. I thought it was quite simple for a man of your superior intellect melts.

well if someone else is doing the trumpet polishing for you then that could well lead to a tattered life in terms of relationships etc. I thought it was quite simple for a man of your superior intellect melts.
Oh, Are you the only person that polishes your trumpet then?. I guess you must be if your life isn't in tatters.

I feel like a bag of shit today. I'm at the point where where I think it can't get any worse.

I know I'll be proven wrong through.

I feel like a bag of shit today. I'm at the point where where I think it can't get any worse.

I know I'll be proven wrong through.

Hang on I will send you one round later. **** knows what you want to do with it....:102:

I know how you feel Melts, I got like that last year. I peered in to the abyss so I rang the Samaritans and after about 10 seconds the cnut hung up.

I know how you feel Melts, I got like that last year. I peered in to the abyss so I rang the Samaritans and after about 10 seconds the cnut hung up.
They only help when you feel like committing suicide.

What do they do?, post you the gun?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Newcastle712
7Fulham711
8Tottenham 610