How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a terrible Hacking cough, I think its TB. Its the worst cough anyone in the world has ever had FACT. Even though I am clearly not going to last the day out I got up from my deathbed to post this because I thought you should all know.

Mrs Nag has nipped out for some futile cough mixture, some lucozade and a pork pie. I'll do my best today. :icon_cry:

I have a terrible Hacking cough, I think its TB. Its the worst cough anyone in the world has ever had FACT. Even though I am clearly not going to last the day out I got up from my deathbed to post this because I thought you should all know.

Mrs Nag has nipped out for some futile cough mixture, some lucozade and a pork pie. I'll do my best today. :icon_cry:

PS: Sorry to hear about your choppers Newts, careful what you suck for a bit.:icon_wink

sore :icon_sad:

messing about with my lad last night ,he tripped me up and i smacked the radiator with my mouth knocking out 3 teeth going dentist latter but don't hold much hope of getting them back in .

oh well false teeth here i come :icon_sad:

its about time they put you down, no wonder the NHS and the likes are going skint after settling your bills.

we have been with them for years ,the kids too so im happy for them to do it ,only thing is they can not get me in till the end of may :icon_eek:

Edit due to needing 6-7 apportionments in a row

I was about to say they will not do this in one sitting. There is loads of things they have to do.

nor is mine, it was a basic implant. 3 implants for £700 though, something is badly amiss there. I would check the dentist out

What your forgetting is that they can just use 3 old yellow ones for Newts, don't want them standing out do you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Newcastle712
7Fulham711
8Tottenham 610
9Brentford710