How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a shit smile, which is a bit crap really as i find many things funny, including throwing stones at children.

Good today as its my oldest 10th birthday today ,and we have just told her she is going ice skating at the snow dome tonight with all her mates from school and family :038::038::038::038::038:

this is after telling her for the past few weeks ,that she not having a party

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Last edited:
Good today as its my oldest 10th birthday today ,and we have just told her she is going ice skating at the snow dome tonight with all her mates from school and family :038::038::038::038::038:

this is after telling her for the past few weeks ,that she not having a party

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Congrats newts and the family, hope you all have a great day,

Today is like thursday for me as i have half day of work tomorrow and then im off to england to spend some time with the ole friends and family for the weekend before returning to Holland on sunday.

My cough and cold are getting worse, I fear it may be the start of the ebola virus. I took plenty of Scotch medicine last night which dulled the pain somewhat and I have had a purely medicinal bacon and tomato baguette this morning which seems to have restored a little energy. I know I am seriously ill but I am a martyr to it - the show must go on.:icon_cry:

My cough and cold are getting worse, I fear it may be the start of the ebola virus. I took plenty of Scotch medicine last night which dulled the pain somewhat and I have had a purely medicinal bacon and tomato baguette this morning which seems to have restored a little energy. I know I am seriously ill but I am a martyr to it - the show must go on.:icon_cry:
Lucky ****er.

Fecking finger is hurting. The one I fecked up playing in goal for TBFC. It's slowly looking like permanent fixture, it looks mong. And it hurts, I want to re-break it.
That is quite possibly one of the weirdest posts I have ever read on here.

I count my blessings Melton, is it still bad for you?
TBH Chuck, there are one or two people in the world that are worse off then myself. I try not to talk too much about my own issues as I would hate to appear to be belittling theirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Newcastle712
7Fulham711
8Tottenham 610
9Brentford710