How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top of the world today I GOT THE ALL CLEAR ,yesterday :038::038::038::038::038:

two more months of radiotherapy ,then checks for two years and that should be it :icon_cool
You got the all clear and you still need to be blasted?

the cancer is dead but yes two months ,twice a month to make sure it don't come back at all is what they said :icon_wink

fcuking hell Newts that was quick. Piles take longer than that to clear. But good news eh

fcuking hell Newts that was quick. Piles take longer than that to clear. But good news eh

i only had two small areas BG one on my wrist and one on my knee no bigger than the old 1/2 p tbh ,they cut them out and then been blasting me every week thats why ive still got to be blasted for two more months but the first test was all clear so im happy :)

last check in two months will tell me if they have to keep blasting it for anther two months ,which i hope they don't TBH ,it makes you feel so ill for a day or so now im used to it :icon_wink

Last edited:
last check in two months will tell me if they have to keep blasting it for anther two months ,which i hope they don't TBH ,it makes you feel so ill for a day or so now im used to it :icon_wink

I thought radiotherapy was an intensive treatment that was conducted every day for a few weeks?

I was also under the impression that the only side effects were mild tiredness and a possible skin irritation?

Sounds like you've had a raw deal from it newts.

I thought radiotherapy was an intensive treatment that was conducted every day for a few weeks?

I was also under the impression that the only side effects were mild tiredness and a possible skin irritation?

Sounds like you've had a raw deal from it newts.

mine was once a week every wed's why i don't know why ,the effects i got was being sick,very tired always cold and shaking ,ive lost 2 stone in wait as i could not eat and still not eating right yet. :icon_conf

I had to goto the bunker as it was called by the other people under the LRI

Last edited:
mine was once a week every wed's why i don't know why ,the effects i got was being sick,very tired always cold and shaking ,ive lost 2 stone in wait as i could not eat and still not eating right yet. :icon_conf
mg's got a poorly toe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Newcastle712
7Fulham711
8Tottenham 610