How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For any special reason? If you have any left can I have it please to save me buying one for my daughter's birthday tomorrow :icon_lol:

I've done what I was dreading and the person concerned took it far better than I'd anticipated - so now I've feel like a weight has been lifted.
That's ok then. As long as it wasn't telling your daughter she won't be having a birthday cake tomorrow!

It is my birthday today. I have brought more cakes into work, only to be told that there are usually very few takers. Quite the opposite to my last place! I'm all caked out!

That's ok then. As long as it wasn't telling your daughter she won't be having a birthday cake tomorrow!

It is my birthday today. I have brought more cakes into work, only to be told that there are usually very few takers. Quite the opposite to my last place! I'm all caked out!

Happy Birthday!:present::113:

Can't wait for this week to finish. King ****'s reign is nearly over....First time in ages I have laid in bed at five past seven and felt like not bothering. I have been railroaded into a 'orrible chore. Bloody Health and Safety checks - nothing more boring and annoying than telling someone to put a helmet on.

I'm fecking starving me and a bit horny. I have a new female colleague who I have nicked named the 'Spanner' cos everytime I look at her legs me nuts tighten. :icon_redf

Ok ish I suppose. I had neglected my filing pile since November and decided today was the day I would do it. I wish I hadn't started :icon_sad:

I'm off tomorrow though, so I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Ok ish I suppose. I had neglected my filing pile since November and decided today was the day I would do it. I wish I hadn't started :icon_sad:

I'm off tomorrow though, so I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

It's a narrowboat coming the other way with its headlight on!

Absolutely dogshit, and I haven't got a clue which way to turn next.

I'll try and take some of my anger out on the football tonight, might even aim a kick at Nathan.

Mouth is numb - just had a 40 minute dentist appointment, with 3 bloody fillings!!

Pissed off, the new gardener has dug up my rhubarb the wanker!

I bet it was Melton, I bet it was!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Newcastle712
7Fulham711
8Tottenham 610