How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little bit traitorous (is that a word?).

I'm taking some clients to Twickers tomorrow.

So, if one of you good people could take my voice with you tomorrow, it would be appreciated.

"MY VOICE"

Cheers

So, if one of you good people could take my voice with you tomorrow, it would be appreciated.

"MY VOICE"

Cheers

Problem with that is, if the person who takes it loses it they could be held legally responsible.

It's not really worth it for a girly voice like yours, plus your client would not be impressed if you didn't speak to them all day.

"MY VOICE"

Cheers

On so many levels :018:

- you should be watching city
- you shouldnt be going to rugby matches
- you shouldnt be working at the weekend

Problem with that is, if the person who takes it loses it they could be held legally responsible.

It's not really worth it for a girly voice like yours, plus your client would not be impressed if you didn't speak to them all day.

Okay, I will not sue or hold anybody to task if they take "MY VOICE" and things don't turn out right on the football pitch.

As for being a girly voice, IH doesn't' mind, everyone counts he said, not just your gruff manly voice Butch!

As for the clients, they'll be drinking beer, cos eggchasing supporters aren't hooligans, you know:icon_wink

Okay, I will not sue or hold anybody to task if they take "MY VOICE" and things don't turn out right on the football pitch.

As for being a girly voice, IH doesn't' mind, everyone counts he said, not just your gruff manly voice Butch!

As for the clients, they'll be drinking beer, cos eggchasing supporters aren't hooligans, you know:icon_wink

Just make sure they don't piss in my garden

if I took your voice and we split up would you then bill me for the price of the match ticket?

Slip "MY VOICE" under your jacket and it'll be able to get in for free.

Is it under the age of 8 coz I could get it a free season ticket for next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Tottenham 710