How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't do holidays - I work and had to work the full week during the Easter break. :icon_roll

Im doing uni work tonight and i left nearly 4 years ago, blooy lad at work has left it till the last minute and now cant get it all done so im helping him out.

Im doing uni work tonight and i left nearly 4 years ago, blooy lad at work has left it till the last minute and now cant get it all done so im helping him out.

For everyone's notice - I do not work at FC's workplace. Is it some two storey concrete building project in which they are to design a three storey? That's what some were doing today at Uni. Most of the staff and students were in Shrewsbury on some field trip....one lesson today...and then I had the horrid experience of sitting in Priory Gardens with some ugly local sneering on her/his phone.

'I wont sit next to you, eating you lunch'. She/He then sits 3 foot away from me. 'I am off anyway' Hazz exits scene quickly.

For everyone's notice - I do not work at FC's workplace. Is it some two storey concrete building project in which they are to design a three storey? That's what some were doing today at Uni. Most of the staff and students were in Shrewsbury on some field trip....one lesson today...and then I had the horrid experience of sitting in Priory Gardens with some ugly local sneering on her/his phone.

'I wont sit next to you, eating you lunch'. She/He then sits 3 foot away from me. 'I am off anyway' Hazz exits scene quickly.

yeh they have to add 2 extra storeys to the John Laing building, Im only doing his floor plans.

Building HNC....this latest coursework is design a beach hut and it's associated services etc. You only have 12 sq metres to work with.

Can I have it when its built? Is it by the sea? Somewhere nice like Sandbanks in Poole perhaps, or Whitstable? :icon_wink:icon_cool

Can I have it when its built? Is it by the sea? Somewhere nice like Sandbanks in Poole perhaps, or Whitstable? :icon_wink:icon_cool

A beach hut in Sandbanks? Have you got a spare 250k?:icon_lol:

annoyed but laughing about it at the same time... got bollocked for internet usage at work :icon_lol: No 1 in usage for February 2008 - managed to clock up an astounding 44 hours for the month when I should have been working :icon_lol:

Last edited:
44 hours :icon_lol: my written warning was for 96 :icon_lol: I was top user but only because leeh had left :icon_lol:

44 hours :icon_lol: my written warning was for 96 :icon_lol: I was top user but only because leeh had left :icon_lol:

I was quite proud of the figure... my boss actually laughed so I guess I have gotten away with it this time. Good job the MD isnt on a witch hunt :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Tottenham 710