How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
pleased...the scottish twat has just been knocked out at wimbledon (wish it was literally too) :038:

pleased...the scottish twat has just been knocked out at wimbledon (wish it was literally too) :038:

It was like man against boy, but then you're reminded, Nadal is 22 and AM is 21. :icon_roll
He's got a lot of impoving to do if he is going to win a grand slam tournament.
Not that some English could give a shit:icon_lol:

It was like man against boy, but then you're reminded, Nadal is 22 and AM is 21. :icon_roll
He's got a lot of impoving to do if he is going to win a grand slam tournament.
Not that some English could give a shit:icon_lol:

Me being one of them :038:

The final tally included 420,000 British casualties, 200,000 French and the Germans 500,000. The reward for this effort was the six-mile movement of the British front line into German territory. How much did we learn?

Incredible numbers. :icon_sad:

The final tally included 420,000 British casualties, 200,000 French and the Germans 500,000. The reward for this effort was the six-mile movement of the British front line into German territory. How much did we learn?

That Adolf was not happy with the outcome, and hence the seeds were sown for WW2

Bog all. :icon_sad:

aarrggghhhh!!! :icon_lol::icon_wink

Beware of friends who ask you round for dinner etc. You invariably find some spare female sitting next to you who they think 'would be just right for you'. Been there.

Although in the end I just let it go and enjoyed the conversation and occasional sex. (Not at the same time and not at the dinner table.....except for the once........)

Last edited:
Beware of friends who ask you round for dinner etc. You invariably find some spare female sitting next to you who they think 'would be just right for you'. Been there.

Although in the end I just let it go and enjoyed the conversation and occasional sex. (Not at the same time and not at the dinner table.....except for the once........)

the worst kind of night when you've been set up :icon_lol:

I don't think I've ever been 'invited round for dinner'' in my life,do people really still have Dinner Parties ? The fact that I haven't been invited could be something to do with my table manners though..I mean scratching your knackers after your Starter isn'treally the done thing I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Tottenham 710