How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beware of friends who ask you round for dinner etc. You invariably find some spare female sitting next to you who they think 'would be just right for you'. Been there.

Although in the end I just let it go and enjoyed the conversation and occasional sex. (Not at the same time and not at the dinner table.....except for the once........)

Aye and thats the last time the Vicar sits next to you

Last edited:
Beware of friends who ask you round for dinner etc. You invariably find some spare female sitting next to you who they think 'would be just right for you'. Been there.

Although in the end I just let it go and enjoyed the conversation and occasional sex. (Not at the same time and not at the dinner table.....except for the once........)

Be much worse, of course, if you found a spare male sitting next to you :icon_conf

Especially if it's Highland scratching away at his his knackers

If it was posh doo I'd leave my trousers on:102:

I can remember one occesion in particular when I was lucky to keep my trousers on at the table, I'd only met this woment 15 minutes earlier and she had her hand all over my leg and my man bits under the table. She kept licking her lips and made it very clear the light was green. If she had not looked like mrs potato head (put together badly) I might have obliged. As it was I pleaded bellyache and went home for a wank.

I don't think I've ever been 'invited round for dinner'' in my life,do people really still have Dinner Parties ?

I refuse to believe that this actually happens in real life.
Nobody, except for wannabe middle class ****wits, has 'dinner parties'.

I really can't think of anything else more boring than been sat round a table eating and drinking all night,making small talk to boring bastards you'd rather would just **** off home so you can watch the tele

I think it's perhaps that it's labelled 'a dinner party' but I would have thought it was quite normal to have friends over for a bit to eat an a few drinks :102:

I think it's perhaps that it's labelled 'a dinner party' but I would have thought it was quite normal to have friends over for a bit to eat an a few drinks :102:

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

**** that! You've never met my friends

I really can't think of anything else more boring than been sat round a table eating and drinking all night,making small talk to boring bastards you'd rather would just **** off home so you can watch the tele
every other saturday from August to May at 3 pm down the walkers...

I love having folk over.

Oh it happens Macky, mostly as part of the great middle management social networking bollocks. It was particularly rife in the 90's, but there are still a goodly number of no marks worming their way up the management ladder by impressing the boss's wife with their homemade taramasalata and ethnic flat breads!

Oh it happens Macky, mostly as part of the great middle management social networking bollocks. It was particularly rife in the 90's, but there are still a goodly number of no marks worming their way up the management ladder by impressing the boss's wife with their homemade taramasalata and ethnic flat breads!
Keys in the fruit bowl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711