How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nervous. Every morning over the past week we have had broken glass on the floor of our car park. Some thieving feckers are attempting robberies on some motors. The glass is coming near and nearer to my spot. I just hope they have pity on my very average motor.

Tired. I should have known that a spin class at 6.45am this morning was a bit too bloody early.

Nope, nothing! They've already postponed it from Friday to tomorrow and then it was cancelled, I just got an email from the agency to say it was off. I suspect that when they interviewed on Thursday and Friday last week, a suitable (non-agency) candidate was found and appointed, so they moved it to Weds in case they didn't accept, thus avoiding having to pay the agency fees (at least, that's my theory).

Nope, nothing! They've already postponed it from Friday to tomorrow and then it was cancelled, I just got an email from the agency to say it was off. I suspect that when they interviewed on Thursday and Friday last week, a suitable (non-agency) candidate was found and appointed, so they moved it to Weds in case they didn't accept, thus avoiding having to pay the agency fees (at least, that's my theory).

That's shit. Sorry for you SJ.

Really, really hungry, I means starving. I am determined to shed a few pounds but I started early today and a bowl of bran flakes and a bannana at 5:45 has not satiated me. Bastard has just come in with a bacon cob and a big mug of coffee.

Shite, despite the shite weather :(

I'm still hungry, I think I am going to die or at least seriously feint.......:icon_sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Tottenham 710