How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
knackered, only got about 2 hours sleep last night and it wasn't even because the current mrs mk was feeling frisky

I've got the decency to come on here at the very least you would thinksomeone would post something worth reading for me.I don't have to be here The West Highland Pipe Smokers Forum is buzzing at the moment with news of some Rough Shag

I've got the decency to come on here at the very least you would thinksomeone would post something worth reading for me.I don't have to be here The West Highland Pipe Smokers Forum is buzzing at the moment with news of some Rough Shag
Lack of appreciation, H. They aren't prepared to return the work we put in to keeping them entertained. It's all take, take, take with these people.

If they do type something mildy interesting, my Decipherer isn't always available to tell me what they've said anyway.

Bit busy today boys, however I have just found time to tell you that I feel like shit.

Cheerio.

Lack of appreciation, H. They aren't prepared to return the work we put in to keeping them entertained. It's all take, take, take with these people.

If they do type something mildy interesting, my Decipherer isn't always available to tell me what they've said anyway.

I take it that its a bit of a slack morning for you two international jet setters?

fecking miserable on an industrial estate in windswept, rainy St Helens.
Still, only one more 'get up' until the weekend....

Right then boys seems like the plan worked to get rid of the 2 miserable bastards and stop them posting, back to normal from now on then......
Indeed I can see the place is absolutely Rocking now.I shall leave you and get back to watching this paint dry

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Tottenham 710