How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont worry im simmering down now :icon_lol::icon_wink

love, peace and harmony :109:

Fed up, frustrated and confused.

Tired as all hell.... Looking forward to the game tomorrow but REALLY wish that I didn't have to wake up at 8.00 to listen to it.

Tired as all hell.... Looking forward to the game tomorrow but REALLY wish that I didn't have to wake up at 8.00 to listen to it.
Blimey, my day's already a few hours old at 8.00 in the morning!!!!

by making sure you are still alive? Seeing one last sun rise and all that?
Indeed, in my condition I appreciate every breath, every smell of a morning rose, every ladybird, every sunrise and every sunset.

Such a shame the world is full of ****s to ruin my day in seconds.

my dads on his way over now to reduce some poor fecker in the ticket office to tears. i want a big **** off padded seat in the west stand if we dont get ours back, so i can lean over and tell whatever twat that organises the ticket sales what i ****ing think of them, the stupid ****.

the problem is our usuals have been sold as match tickets, so unless they've paid by credit card they can't phone the buyer and change.

aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! its not even the fact i have to move 2 rows back! but its MY ****ing seat and i want to sit in MY ****ing seat

No ****ing way!!!! 2 rows back?!?!?!! That is ****ing outrageous!!!!! TWO ****ING ROWS!?!?!

Ted, I would be in that ****ing ticket office and would just start breaking things until they sorted it out. I would ****ing destroy the place, no way would I accept that. It's almost as if they are calling you gay or sumfink.

fed up... I hate prawns for making me throw up all night :( and almost wishing that I had bought a ticket for the match

fed up... I hate prawns for making me throw up all night :( and almost wishing that I had bought a ticket for the match

Keep away from dodgy prawns I always smell them and see if they have any colour change if home cooking Of course if it was a takeaway or restuarant well you take your custom elsewhere or go back and ask for your money back

No ****ing way!!!! 2 rows back?!?!?!! That is ****ing outrageous!!!!! TWO ****ING ROWS!?!?!

Ted, I would be in that ****ing ticket office and would just start breaking things until they sorted it out. I would ****ing destroy the place, no way would I accept that. It's almost as if they are calling you gay or sumfink.

you are right to take the piss mackster, it does seem verey, very petty reflecting on it, i should just be greatful i had a chance to go! more a matter of principle and me being a baby more than anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69