How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats coz the construction industry is dead and they have hundreds of them lying around gathering dust, hope you got a good discout?
Not in Melton, we currently have three new developments under way, and this weeks Melton Times reports that (x) amount of Melton businesses are being knocked down to start work on another.

We seem to have missed the slump.

Not in Melton, we currently have three new developments under way, and this weeks Melton Times reports that (x) amount of Melton businesses are being knocked down to start work on another.

There are still pockets of development around, many driven by housing associations who are getting increasingly large amounts of money from the government to develop. Non residential developments are also still going well.

Same here, must be 8 large developments in and around Hinckley currently and none of them want to do a deal.

Very worried by the growing shadow that Russia seems to be casting over Europe. Seems to me that protecting their own people in the Ossetia is a complete cover up for their real intentions. I truely believe Russia could not care less what the International feeling is toward them these days, they pose a very real danger at the moment.

At the same time im intrigued to see what the US is planning to do about this now obvious invasion of a good allie; it was not long ago the US were training the Georgian army, now it seems there is hardly one left and the entire country has been left defensless.

Worrying times, even for ourselves.

Very worried by the growing shadow that Russia seems to be casting over Europe. Seems to me that protecting their own people in the Ossetia is a complete cover up for their real intentions. I truely believe Russia could not care less what the International feeling is toward them these days, they pose a very real danger at the moment.

At the same time im intrigued to see what the US is planning to do about this now obvious invasion of a good allie; it was not long ago the US were training the Georgian army, now it seems there is hardly one left and the entire country has been left defensless.

Worrying times, even for ourselves.
Me too, I'm ****ing shitting myself.

Me too, I'm ****ing shitting myself.

You wait til big Boris is shafting you up the arris - you won't be scoffing then

It's worrying, I tells ya

That, and global warming, will keep me awake all night.....

That, and global warming, will keep me awake all night.....
We must all worry, homer, this is real. We must wake up now and accept our part in the fight to save our planet.

I hope your worry is constructive, and not rash and uncontrolled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69