How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeling good. Had a lovely afternoon on a guided tour of some of the local places of interest, culminating in a rain-soaked meander through Bradgate Park :icon_bigg

Really annoyed, when the missus borrows my TomTom why can't she fecking put it somewhere that we can find it next time we need it. I hate people who "tidy" my stuff away and then forget where they tidied it to.

Pissed off, cold, wet and awaiting the onset of life threatening flu.

Very proud. My daughter got 2 'A's & a 'B' and is now going to De Montfort Uni to do Photography. She's also been awarded a Scholarship by the Uni as well which has come totally come out of the blue.

She's the first person on my side of the family to go to Uni, I think the brain gene skipped a generation, that could have been me. :icon_bigg

Very proud. My daughter got 2 'A's & a 'B' and is now going to De Montfort Uni to do Photography.

No disrespect to anyone who goes to DMU, but it's very rare for someone with those grades to go there! :icon_eek:

But anyway, great grades.....:038::038::038:

Very proud. My daughter got 2 'A's & a 'B' and is now going to De Montfort Uni to do Photography. She's also been awarded a Scholarship by the Uni as well which has come totally come out of the blue.

She's the first person on my side of the family to go to Uni, I think the brain gene skipped a generation, that could have been me. :icon_bigg

Congratulations!:038:

No disrespect to anyone who goes to DMU, but it's very rare for someone with those grades to go there! :icon_eek:

But anyway, great grades.....:038::038::038:

It all depends on what you want to do. DMU is excellent in certain faculties, and certainly one of the more technological Universities. I know a few people who did Photography and other related courses there and they could not speak highly enough of the course.

My own course was excellent and I am certainly glad I chose it when I could have gone to a supposadly better institution.

You think that's bad? Nobody in my mother or father's families, me included, (or Mrs Macky's family) have actually finished secondary school.
Most of them wouldn't be able to even spell 'university'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69