How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm feeling good now, lunch is over and got 2 more hours of work and 1 day before long weekend break, wooho can't wait, my lil brother and older sister coming today so that should be good, my brother is 15 going to take him around amsterdam with my brother in law who is 20 so it should be loads of fun over the easter break.

i'm feeling pretty good today, i had a cup of tea (chai) for breakie with some crossiates, nicee, brother and sister coming from leicester today so good be good and the weather is looking really warm and cool,

so far i forget my keys and wallet at home but not a problem i only live 15min walk from home so its ok, the other problem today was coming in to the office to go online and find that qpr and burnley won :( FFS, we need to pull a rabbit out the bag on friday

Hats.....rabbits live in hats. Its cats that live in bags. :icon_wink

Bit hungover!

Went for a few drinks last night and decided to go to Chicken Cottage instead of Marios afterwards. I recommend it to any body that's pissed in the Brauny Gate area.

Last edited:
Bit hungover!

Went for a few drinks last night and decided to go to Chicken Cottage instead of Marios afterwards. I recommend it to any body that's pissed in the Brauny Gate area.

im not currently pissed in the brauny gate area but will try and remember for when i am.

finishing work sooon and then going to the airport, another day at the office over feeling good, sun is shinnnnnnnnning so its nice

finishing work sooon and then going to the airport, another day at the office over feeling good, sun is shinnnnnnnnning so its nice

Do you have sommmmme forrrm of Tourrets or speech immmmpedimennt?

HHnnnnNNnrrrggbastarrdddd.
Just wondered like.

Just wondered like.

sluit u op netelige git ;)

Just wondered like.

yes i have a speech impeditment, why is that funny to you?

i hope you are not taking the piss out of me and my disability

Bit hungover!

pds do you mean drunk whilst in braunstone gate or do you mean someone who has urinated in the aforementioned vacinity? :102:

yes i have a speech impeditment, why is that funny to you?

i hope you are not taking the piss out of me and my disability

Of course I'm taking the piss, it will be a cunnnnstant source of amusemennnnt for me.
hHHnnnMnnNNrrggGAAAbummmmmmerrrz!

Bit knackered.
Just got home from losing 5-2 away to Anstey Swifts.

Were you there Hazzman?

My mate plays for them!!!

He plays right back, ginger lad.

I bet you mean Anstey Swifts Under-18s or Anstey Swifts Under-18 Floodlit Midweek.

Pds means Anstey Swifrs Old Boys of Alliance League Division 2.

I only remember one ginger lad for ASOBs and he plays upfront but mostly gains splinters in his arse from seating on the bench.

Yes, ASOB of League 2 of the Alliance League - that's who my mate plays for. He's in the team picture on the Alliance League picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69