How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a nice day today. Took my old folk to N*ttinh*m and popped into the Ye old trip to Jerusulem. Couldn't see what the need or fuss was all about yesterday regarding Princess Annes visit and the official opening of the square though. Didn't strike me as being anything speical.:102:

Had a nice day today. Took my old folk to N*ttinh*m and popped into the Ye old trip to Jerusulem. Couldn't see what the need or fuss was all about yesterday regarding Princess Annes visit and the official opening of the square though. Didn't strike me as being anything speical.:102:

thought that was a chutney ferrets pub

taking your parents to a gay pub...........bloody hell

Last edited:

It seemed just a wanky tourist and student pub the one time I went there. Dunno if that's worse than a gay pub, though, to be honest.

One of the barstaff was almost certainly gay, but there were enough mixed couples in there to ease the mind:icon_wink .
Btw it was my mother that suggested going in, so i'll be having words:icon_cool

its thursday, and no need to wait till the weekend cause we got a game tomorrow and the next 4 days off work i'm feeling good just got to get through the next few hours of work

dont forget its thursday night tonight ................its the new friday :038:

Last edited:
the new friday is goood, whats everyones plan for tonight,

going to this new bar in den haag and then off to a club to celebrate the new friday, nice to go out on a thursday and not worry about work on a friday...whoooo:038:

going out for booze with my eldest son before he moves out at the weekend to start his new life in the smoke :icon_cry:

going out for booze with my eldest son before he moves out at the weekend t[YOUTUBE]o start his new life in the smoke :icon_cry:

:icon_cry: where would that be?

you've been at them dutch cakes again SF :102:

not since last week, i been too busy working,

a question to TB,

i have a appraisal meeting next week?? what is it and what does it consist off??

I have mine next friday. It will be a review of the previous 6 months/year to measure my performance and if any objectives set have been met.I will also be given new objectives.It is also an opportunity to air my views on how i feel i am being managed etc.

translated as .....................................
i will be given more work for no extra cash.

I have mine next friday. It will be a review of the previous 6 months/year to measure my performance and if any objectives set have been met.I will also be given new objectives.It is also an opportunity to air my views on how i feel i am being managed etc.

translated as .....................................
i will be given more work for no extra cash.

well i'll be expecting the same, i got mine on friday next week as well, my contract is till june so would they be discussing things like that bonus which i was promised and the travelling with they kept telling me about that has never happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69