How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
10minutes left, wohooooo :)

im bored, wish i had a job :)

might go and have a kick about in a bit, its just hard to find an old enough woman this time of day.

im bored, wish i had a job :)

might go and have a kick about in a bit, its just hard to find an old enough woman this time of day.

Are you looking for a job??

i miss that about england, calling up the boys and meeting at the park for a kick-about, a quick game or even 60 seconds, :icon_cry:

Im gettin really pissed off. Sooooo bored without work. I know its sad but I miss it and Im having to rest as much as i cna to try and get the swelling down in my foot oh and Im now in plaster!!!

Im still goin the game tomoz though. So look out for the spaz hopping on one leg trying to get up the stairs in the kop.

Im gettin really pissed off. Sooooo bored without work. I know its sad but I miss it and Im having to rest as much as i cna to try and get the swelling down in my foot oh and Im now in plaster!!!

Im still goin the game tomoz though. So look out for the spaz hopping on one leg trying to get up the stairs in the kop.

you have to find the derby equivilant and try and beat the crap out of him

Job searching is frustrating and I'm so fecking bored with my mates and girlfriend being at work.

Job searching is frustrating and I'm so fecking bored with my mates and girlfriend being at work.

You've let your mates get to work on your girlfriend?

That's very liberal of you, are they going one at a time or is it a free for all?

You've let your mates get to work on your girlfriend?

That's very liberal of you, are they going one at a time or is it a free for all?

it was a free for all last night.

4 days off. fridge full of beer. fecking ace. only down side is lawn mower got fecked so had to buy another. Thrill a minute in my life.....

I feel good, because "Tit Monday" has arrived unseasonably early (and on a Thursday) today. At first I feared it might be a false dawn, but I kept abreast of events as the day unfolded....and now, by the end of my 5 o'clock lecher, had to admit that its well and truly here. :icon_bigg

I feel good, because "Tit Monday" has arrived unseasonably early (and on a Thursday) today. At first I feared it might be a false dawn, but I kept abreast of events as the day unfolded....and now, by the end of my 5 o'clock lecher, had to admit that its well and truly here. :icon_bigg

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_bigg :038: :038: ;)

Feeling good.... easter break started yesterday at 4.45, BT turned up nice and early this morning and connected my phone line so I'm back in the land of the living, have a nice glass of wine in front of me and the world is looking a much nicer place :icon_lol:

Feeling good.... easter break started yesterday at 4.45, BT turned up nice and early this morning and connected my phone line so I'm back in the land of the living, have a nice glass of wine in front of me and the world is looking a much nicer place :icon_lol:

one glass. its derby tomorow you should do a 1 litre bottle of vodka in preperation;)

4 days off. fridge full of beer. fecking ace. only down side is lawn mower got fecked so had to buy another. Thrill a minute in my life.....

Really ? Exactly how many bottles of Barbican did it take to fill it ?

Maybe newts could share out the morphine. ;)

I'm liking your thinking Steven.
Come on newts, share & share alike, if you come out with the lads you drink with the lads and all of that.

Feeling relieved, managed to battle my way through the crowds in the off-licence & stock up with booze in time for tomorrow's religiously enforced drought and I'm expecting a delivery, at any minute now, of the best of the south-east's herbal.

Feeling relieved, managed to battle my way through the crowds in the off-licence & stock up with booze in time for tomorrow's religiously enforced drought and I'm expecting a delivery, at any minute now, of the best of the south-east's herbal.

he'd better hurry the **** up I'm getting ****ed off waiting :mad:

Dear waiting for other ****ups,

Why di dyou promise me you you ****wit, if you aren't man enough to stay true to your word without worrying about the ****ing man-face that you call girlfriend you ****up, where's my ****in gear you idiot?
I have sent a truncated version of this to his phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610