How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
****ing hell, will you two just shag each other and get it over and done with!:icon_roll:icon_wink

PM me the time and meeting place licky-licky

Not too good........

I nearly bought a season ticket today, but then came to my senses

Brilliantly relieved, had a phone call today from Seat saying they had approved finance for me for a 3 year PCP on 20k miles a year, so don't need to worry any more about getting the money. Also got it at 6.9% which is bloody fantastic in the current climate I think.

Last edited:
Pissed off. Delay on getting my car back. It appears the cost maybe near the market value to repair meaning Direct Line are sending a field engineer to the car.

No doubt the dents which are there, they reckon are from the theft of my vehicle. They will probably deem it a loss when it isn't. It's really pissing me off.

Apparently there is damage to the ignition barrel yet they have taken it to a bodywork shop. Utter ****s!

Pissed off. Delay on getting my car back. It appears the cost maybe near the market value to repair meaning Direct Line are sending a field engineer to the car.

No doubt the dents which are there, they reckon are from the theft of my vehicle. They will probably deem it a loss when it isn't. It's really pissing me off.

Apparently there is damage to the ignition barrel yet they have taken it to a bodywork shop. Utter ****s!

Will you get enogh to get a new motor if they write it off :102:

Very sad, a woman I have worked with for years fell over in the shower last night and subsequently died a few hours later.

rather chirpy.
Calls in Hemel and Luton then off until interbuild a week on thursday, a few pints of tinners ale the wiser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69