How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's the C2 (maybe the C1) that is identical to the Aygo, which in turn is identical to the 106. I think they are all built in the same factory and then badged up.

its the C1 and 107. The C1 is the cheapest of the 3.

Try the Mazda 2 as well. basically a fiesta underneath but a lot cheaper and a lot more reliable.

It's Friday...and tomorrow I beging my search for a car. I have nailed it down to two options an used runner under £2k, betw 40k-50k miles and in the range of 8 to 10 yrs in age or I splash out on a new Ford Fiesta or something similar in terms of a super-mini and pay so much dough a month over 3 years on 0% finance.

The Toyota Aygo is a superb super mini and not too expensive.

Seat have also just introduced a PCP on 6.9% APR and are desperate for customers, they didn't even ask my salary when accepting me for finance.

My mum got a citreon c2 and thats pretty good value

I think it's the C2 (maybe the C1) that is identical to the Aygo, which in turn is identical to the 106. I think they are all built in the same factory and then badged up.

Hope you did all the neccessary SQL injection checks :icon_wink

I have heard the same about the Vauxhall Corsa and the Fiat Punto Grande. The chassis is the same.

its the C1 and 107. The C1 is the cheapest of the 3.

Try the Mazda 2 as well. basically a fiesta underneath but a lot cheaper and a lot more reliable.

Shut up you boring ****s

I found the mazda quite expensive for the bits in it, same with the fiesta.

compared to the C1 Aygo etc the mazda will be expensive but should be cheaper than a festa.

I've nearly got one and the thought of it terrifies me.

You'll soon get back into the swing of it. Just brown nose a bit and make yourself look busy and you will be back on here in no time!

You'll soon get back into the swing of it. Just brown nose a bit and make yourself look busy and you will be back on here in no time!

If I get it then its a job I can do and my boss is my mate.I've no interest in progressing in it,just want to work loads of hours and get myself out the shit then clear off back up North

Last edited:
If I get it then its a job I can do and my boss is my mate.I've no interest in progressing in it,just want to work loads of hours and get myself out the shit then clear off back up North

****ing helll thats a turn up for the books

Pissed off !!!

Got back from a 2 week holiday, only to find that whilst I was away, the AC-DC tour dates for the UK were announced and now they've all sold out :icon_sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69