How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Bob, I know how worrying "tests" can be so I just hope all turns out well for her.

Either that or his boyfriend has left him

I think that remark is a bit out of order, to be honest. There is no way that BG has a boyfriend

Or even any kind of friend

And I doubt that even the most chutneyest of ferrets would find him much of an attraction

ooooooooooh, your chutney's a bit ferretty this morning honky tonk

The ****s called me a honky. That's ****ing racist that is. Mods I demand he is infracted, and he took the piss out of Jessel for his religious beliefs earlier.

Infract the racist tosser

The ****s called me a honky. That's ****ing racist that is. Mods I demand he is infracted, and he took the piss out of Jessel for his religious beliefs earlier.

Infract the racist tosser

Ooooh, you are awful...but I like you

Much better. Mrs Boc discharged from hospital this evening. All tests negative, thank goodness. It was more than a bit worrying when she had to go straight from GP's surgery onto the Clinical Decisions Unit yesterday. They thought they were looking at a pulmonary embolism but no idea what it was now.

Lazy bugger went off to bed without getting my dinner though!

Thanks to everybody for your kind messages during the day.

Last edited:
Much better. Mrs Boc discharged from hospital this evening. All tests negative, thank goodness. It was more than a bit worrying when she had to go straight from GP's surgery onto the Clinical Decisions Unit yesterday. They thought they were looking at a pulmonary embolism but no idea what it was now.

Lazy bugger went off to bed without getting my dinner though!

Thanks to everybody for your kind messages during the day.

glad its all turned out well for you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00