How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad you know what the **** he is talking about.I'd guess it's some kind of reference to me supposedly being gay

Annoyed

Looking at car insurance quotes, not good for a 20 year old with a claim to his name. No fault of mine either.

Shame you're not female. To be honest I don't see how they can get away with such sexual discrimination - if it was the other way round there would be uproar. And the whole "women are safer drivers" is the biggest load of bollocks I have ever heard.

Shame you're not female. To be honest I don't see how they can get away with such sexual discrimination - if it was the other way round there would be uproar. And the whole "women are safer drivers" is the biggest load of bollocks I have ever heard.

Some bint nearly cause any accident up the road this morning whilst I was driving the works van. The Insurance companies discriminate against a host of things. I am being extra careful this time and getting Fully Compt with a guarteened hire car.

Some bint nearly cause any accident up the road this morning whilst I was driving the works van. The Insurance companies discriminate against a host of things. I am being extra careful this time and getting Fully Compt with a guarteened hire car.

guarteened? What make of vehicle is that?

Just a word of warning, as a friend's son found to his cost, many hire companies wont hire cars to under 21s, so you might not get one even if you've paid through your insurance.

If it was left to me i would ban all the feckers under 21 anyway.
The testosterone filled tossers are not mature enough to drive.
No offence Hazz:icon_bigg

Oh, I see, that's what 'chutney ferret' means!
I've never understood what a rodent made out of Indian pickle could possibly be referring to, but now I understand after your comedy edit of hf's post.

No, wait, I still don't understand it.
So, it's a ferret, it's made out of chutney and it doesn't like kissing girls? erm...

What if, you killed a ferret, cooked the meat and turned it into a nice, spicy chutney, would that still be a homosexual thing? Or would that be quite manly? Or does this ridiculous euphemism not stand up to much scrutiny?

Not great.

Mrs Boc was admitted to hospital yesterday morning and they kept her in overnight for more tests today.

What if, you killed a ferret, cooked the meat and turned it into a nice, spicy chutney, would that still be a homosexual thing? Or would that be quite manly? Or does this ridiculous euphemism not stand up to much scrutiny?

take a 5 minute break Macky, then you can't say you have been a twat all your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69