How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funnily enough (I can say that now as she has recovered) my Ma-in-Law developed MRSA whilst in LRI.

I reckon she had a lucky escape in recovering - it could have been so much worse.

Funnily enough (I can say that now as she has recovered) my Ma-in-Law developed MRSA whilst in LRI.

I reckon she had a lucky escape in recovering - it could have been so much worse.

Not pleasant. Mrs SJN developed the C-Dif bug whilst in Northampton at a time when her imune system had been wiped out by chemo. She was in a seperate room for over a week and it wasn't cleaned once. ****ing lazy filthy bastards.

I'm utterly ashamed of myself. My work place are making me go to the forest match tonight as an important client is there. i've decided to sing leicester songs and see how long i can last in there. the shirt is all ironed and will be proudly worn on top of my coat though.

once a leicester fan always a leicester fan. **** you forest.

massively hungover after Australia Day :(

pulled some random bird after my first foray into singledom for over a year...ho hum

Not pleasant. Mrs SJN developed the C-Dif bug whilst in Northampton at a time when her imune system had been wiped out by chemo. She was in a seperate room for over a week and it wasn't cleaned once. ****ing lazy filthy bastards.

Never been the same since ward matrons were abolished. Bring back a few Hattie Jacques type figures that'll sort the buggers out.

All the best to Mrs SJN - when you're low anyway that must have been a double whammy.

Got a job offer,probably in Rochdale.Know for sure by the end of the week.Guess this time I will after get off my lazy arse and take it

Got a job offer,probably in Rochdale.Know for sure by the end of the week.Guess this time I will after get off my lazy arse and take it

I used to work there

It is the absolute arsehole of the world, seriously

Nowhere quite compares

I used to work there

It is the absolute arsehole of the world, seriously

Nowhere quite compares

I know but I'm not planning on living or settling there.Go in do me bit,earn my money and **** off out off there.
As for no where quite comparing you clearly have not been to Accrington

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611