How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know but I'm not planning on living or settling there.Go in do me bit,earn my money and **** off out off there.
As for no where quite comparing you clearly have not been to Accrington

I have been to Accrington, and it doesn't compare

Rochdale is a bit like Royston Vasey - everyone is a walking freakshow exhibit

You'll fit in well.........

I have been to Accrington, and it doesn't compare

Rochdale is a bit like Royston Vasey - everyone is a walking freakshow exhibit

You'll fit in well.........

Girlfriend knows both well and says Rochdale is like Monte Carlo compared to Accrington.Like I said I'm not planning on settling there,its just a job:102:

Not good then mate. sorry to hear that. Perhaps we should try and raise a bit of money through this forum for a charity that helps fund research into cancer. i'm sure we could raise a bit even if its only a couple of hundred. anything will help i suspect.

We raised money for Cancer Research and a new transplant unit at LRI last year by having an 11-a-side match against Foxestalk. We lost on penalties. Im sure we will be doing it again this year as everyone seemed to enjoy it.

Excellent leeroy. I'll look forward to that.

Hows ur team gettin on anyway?

Had our first win a couple of weeks back so 9th out of 12 in the league. Called off last Sunday, did you guys play?

Had our first win a couple of weeks back so 9th out of 12 in the league. Called off last Sunday, did you guys play?

yeah we won 2-0 against bottom of the table. they were complete and utter shite but we played on a fecking bog which didn't help. shouldn't have been played really but a win's a win.

still 2nd in the table but we've got a team on our heels now. hope they send 3 up cus the top 3 r a class above the rest. got 2nd bottom on sunday. the rough tings from new parks. should be interesting.

Your not meant to drink the bottle FFS :icon_roll

:icon_lol:

rt_xray_bottle_071126_ssh.jpg

Feeling great ... Got a ticket for the Northampton game on Saturday.

Fludie ... have you got yours yet??

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610