How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
no no i won't subject her to the delights of the nag for the first few months unless she wants too. Cate is a lady of class so she deserves the best ( is it working yet cate?)

We'll go out and have a chat about the city and shit like that. I'm nice you see. i'd treat youn like a princess treacle :icon_lol:

you drop me a pm when u want a date. :icon_wink
Hahaha can't fault you for trying Enderby!

no no i won't subject her to the delights of the nag for the first few months unless she wants too. Cate is a lady of class so she deserves the best ( is it working yet cate?)

We'll go out and have a chat about the city and shit like that. I'm nice you see. i'd treat youn like a princess treacle :icon_lol:

**** me, I'm sold, how about it big man, have you got any Irish in you

Tired. I can't get to sleep. And I have to be up again in about 2½ hours.

would u like me to sing u a lullaby? see if that will send u to sleep. or just look through Lako's posts and that will def send u to sleep

I'm now scared to go to sleep in case I miss my train.

Would you believe that I didnt mean what I said and goddamn it no-one can make us be married Bob

You sure about that? I don't want to be a bigamist.

1: maybe you should open your eyes when going down the stairs then?:icon_razz

2: What miserable feckers.......
1 :I was moving a piece of furniture downstairs and lost my balance and the bloody thing was heavy :icon_lol:

2: you're not wrong

righty-o Enderby, duly noted :icon_wink

would u like me to sing u a lullaby? see if that will send u to sleep. or just look through Lako's posts and that will def send u to sleep

Evil ****er, you know you love my posts, you do im sure of it.

Please love them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00