How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha whenever I start revision I just get so bored and start doing something else. Plus when youu get stuck what are you meant to do?! I hate it, I just usually don't bother and take the U!!

You doing GCSEies? If so just think of what you want to do in post-16 and use that as motivation.

You doing GCSEies? If so just think of what you want to do in post-16 and use that as motivation.

Yeah I am mate. I'll try but it is hard to get motivated at the minute all you hear is exam this, exam that you just want to say SHUT THE ........... !!

ok ok scrap the date:icon_lol:

i'll take u out instead cate? I'll pay. Would you like to go out for a meal, clubbin, bowling, pub, a gig, cinema or a bit of culture at the theatre?

i wont expect anything in return. Unless u want too???:icon_lol:

:081::081: that has cheered me up :081:

Last edited:
Pissed off for two reasons:
1 - I very nearly fell down the stairs at home about 10 minutes ago and it scared the shite out of me
2 - I've got to work on Monday, my dark ages company are open !!!!

Shhhhhhhhh.:018:

Or Harboro might think theres something fishy about this:icon_wink

For heavens sake don't let him hear about that new fish flu. Especially as Harborough has more than a few aquatic centres.

Pissed off for two reasons:
1 - I very nearly fell down the stairs at home about 10 minutes ago and it scared the shite out of me
2 - I've got to work on Monday, my dark ages company are open !!!!
But you've got a date with Enderby lined up, he might even get you a pint of bollock wash, you can't be pissed off when you've that excitment on offer :icon_wink

But you've got a date with Enderby lined up, he might even get you a pint of bollock wash, you can't be pissed off when you've that excitment on offer :icon_wink

If she's lucky, he might 'pube' her as well...

If she's lucky, he might 'pube' her as well...

no no i won't subject her to the delights of the nag for the first few months unless she wants too. Cate is a lady of class so she deserves the best ( is it working yet cate?)

We'll go out and have a chat about the city and shit like that. I'm nice you see. i'd treat youn like a princess treacle :icon_lol:

you drop me a pm when u want a date. :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00