How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeling fine.

Just had my arteries checked and they couldn't be better. For an ageing chap like me things like this are a bonus.

Damn. I wanted to get the 10,000th post in here!

Really bored now, just want to go home and touch myself.

Erm not really sweets as such. I prefer chocolate, aero (mint). I do need to cut down on fizzy drinks though.

dont be stupid son. your a kid, your supposed to eat and drink junk. pop over to enderby 1 night and i'll take u down the park for some diamond white or whatever those pesky kids drink now

i'll take u in the local for a pint of bollock wash too. look at it as a kind of date

dont be stupid son. your a kid, your supposed to eat and drink junk. pop over to enderby 1 night and i'll take u down the park for some diamond white or whatever those pesky kids drink now

i'll take u in the local for a pint of bollock wash too. look at it as a kind of date

Bloody hell thanks. Yeah, i'll come over sometime, we could have a right laugh. I'll bring some spray paint leave my mark around Enderby. You will have to buy the drink though i'm under age.:icon_sad:

:icon_eek:

Feeling pissed off that I haven't even started my dissertation yet, needs to be handed in one week tomorrow!

ok ok scrap the date:icon_lol:

i'll take u out instead cate? I'll pay. Would you like to go out for a meal, clubbin, bowling, pub, a gig, cinema or a bit of culture at the theatre?

i wont expect anything in return. Unless u want too???:icon_lol:

:icon_eek:

You can't do that! I want to go. Oh I see Cate declares interest and you jump and want to go with her all of a sudden.

I know who my real friends are. :icon_sad::icon_conf

Last edited:
Feeling pissed off that I haven't even started my dissertation yet, needs to be handed in one week tomorrow!

You need to get cracking City Fan, once you get started on it you'll be grand.
Do you want us to help you out?

Okay, let's get you started:

What I did on my holidays...

i believe Cate is a women (may be wrong)

I was merely teasing you son. I dont suck on monkey poles.

I'm all for cate i'm afraid

I know you were! I don't take everything literal, I can have a joke!

SORRY - Cate I didn't realise you were a girl/lady/mistress or whatever, sorry again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00