How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
same here, i'm putting down to a dodgy quiche the mother in law made, but the current mrs mk reckons it has more to do with the crate of boddingtons i had.
:icon_sad:
I dare not fart....

I had a fairly midle Tikka Masala last night that I am blaming, it's more like tar than anything

same here, i'm putting down to a dodgy quiche the mother in law made, but the current mrs mk reckons it has more to do with the crate of boddingtons i had.
:icon_sad:
I dare not fart....

Yeah a crate as if..more like the can of Boddingtons and glass of Baileys you had before passing out

Glad I'm not daft enough to actually send in an application for the London marathon. I consider it (briefly) every year.

Good luck to the ones running it though. I know a few.

Glad I'm not daft enough to actually send in an application for the London marathon. I consider it (briefly) every year.

Good luck to the ones running it though. I know a few.

I dont even get to the point of considering it :icon_lol:

Not the best day I've ever had ... had to have one of our dogs put to sleep today :icon_cry:

God bless little Sherrie.

Do you really?

I can't comprehend that at all :102:

Yeah its really weird I don't know if its because I have never lost a human that's close to me. But animals deaths when I see or hear of them make me feel sos sad, as do humans but not as much.

Do you really?

I can't comprehend that at all :102:
My missus is the same. When I'm watching the racing and there's a faller, the jockey could be in three pieces for all she cares as long as the horse gets up. Must be a girly thing.:102:

Still in a bit of pain.

I was messing around in the pub on sunday night and slipped over and have hurt my knee. Got a brace on the fecker now and gotta go back hospital in 2 weeks to see if its torn etc

Bet you looked like a right silly ****.

Looking forward to two days off,after working for 6 hours later....til half nine of course.Off tomorrow to look for a new career and get myself out of this hell of a job I do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00