How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most people who believe in god(s) don't celebrate easter.

You might (or might not) be right about "most people who believe in gods", but Christians certainly celebrate Easter.

You might (or might not) be right about "most people who believe in gods", but Christians certainly celebrate Easter.

If he'd said 'Christian' I wouldn't have commented, but being a pedant I just wanted to point out that believing in a god is not the same thing as believing some bloke rose from the dead.

Quite why I picked on that post rather than the hundreds of posts in the LCFC forum I disagree with I don't know, maybe I'm waiting for the people who over-reacted after Saturday's match to calm down.

Quite why I picked on that post rather than the hundreds of posts in the LCFC forum I disagree with I don't know, maybe I'm waiting for the people who over-reacted after Saturday's match to calm down.

Calm down? WTF? It's people like you who refused to see the danger last season who got us relegated.

Calm down? WTF? It's people like you who refused to see the danger last season who got us relegated.

When last season did I say there was no danger of us being relegated?

I said it the season before, and the one before that. But not last season.

People over reacted to Saturday's performance. It wasn't as bad as some of the moaners are saying. We made some mistakes in crucial areas, but we created more chances in that game than I've seen for ages. If we take the good parts of Saturday into the game at Hereford I'm sure we'll win.

Back to work after New York, a bit of that return to work after hol's mode, but as I enjoy my job it's not as unpleasant as for others.

i want to go back here :icon_cry::)

saonaislitin2.jpg

cleethorpes really have made an effort to clean the pollution haven't they ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00