How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Down and in pain.

My knee is ****ed and i wanted to play in the TB v FT match. :icon_sad:

I've gotta go for a scan on the knee cus summat is hanging off it. I'm not usually a moaner but when the Doc tried to straighten my knee and then bend the ****er i must admit i let out a quiet ouch cus it bastarding hurt.

I have a high pain threshold but that took it a little too far.

aw :056:

Down and in pain.

My knee is ****ed and i wanted to play in the TB v FT match. :icon_sad:

I've gotta go for a scan on the knee cus summat is hanging off it. I'm not usually a moaner but when the Doc tried to straighten my knee and then bend the ****er i must admit i let out a quiet ouch cus it bastarding hurt.

I have a high pain threshold but that took it a little too far.

Moaning ****er! My knee this, my knee that..... FFS just take an aspirin like a man and get back to work.
When I ****ed my knee up I even had a laptop brought in, so I could carry on working after the operation. But you never heard a peep out of me.

Enderby full of moaning wimps!!!! Singth was right.

Last edited:
Moaning ****er! My knee this, my knee that..... FFS just take an aspirin like a man and get back to work.
When I ****ed my knee up I even had a laptop brought in, so I could carry on working after the operation. But you never heard a peep out of me.

Is that how you got to be an MD who could sack people?

Proper poorly.

Let's just hope that if I go I go before the 28th so BG can't put me on his Death List :mad:

a little concerned as my 4-yr old niece seems obsessed with death and things dying, ive told her she shouldnt be thinking about things like but stuff like princesses and happy things :icon_roll:)

I think a lot of 4 / 5 year olds go through a stage like that. I remember listening in at a birthday party as the girls had all gone in the play hous,e and they were in there discussing dying and angels.

Just referring to an earlier post of yours. I am neither northern or a monkey. Chill, I knew you would bite. If you are ever hiring instead of firing and need someone with an acerbic wit please bear me in mind.

unless you are a good shag forget it.

I'm at work and i don't need asprin. I may be moaning but i'm fecking hardcore me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Newcastle712
7Fulham711
8Tottenham 610