How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I ****ed my knee up I even had a laptop brought in, so I could carry on working after the operation. But you never heard a peep out of me

... until now.

I'm feeling a change in Career.

Bored of sitting at a desk. Always fancied being a Physiotherapist so i'm currently looking at doing a Biology GCSE course in September part time. Then i'd have to do an A Level course in it and then apply to go to Uni.

Bit long winded but it'd be something worthwhile i think.

Bored of sitting at a desk. Always fancied being a Physiotherapist so i'm currently looking at doing a Biology GCSE course in September part time. Then i'd have to do an A Level course in it and then apply to go to Uni.

To work on your own knee. :icon_lol:

One GCSE and one A level won't be enough

always good to get an 'ology

Just learned that a good friend of mine from the Cricket Club sadly passed away yesterday. He hadn't been well for a while with a bad stomach.

I also played darts with him for the local pub and despite him being a good 25 years older than me, he was the first guy who i regularly got to know as a young kid playin for the local cricket team. he took me under his wing.

So naturally i'm a bit down.

RIP Eli

i have to say fairly happy, last day at work tomorrow and then off to the states for 3 weeks:icon_bigg

Well yeah I got to go sixth form but it isn't the same as school.

Groovy, I was going to say how could you be the country's future if you didn't bother with A-levels and Uni? :icon_wink:icon_lol:

As for how i'm feeling today - very stressed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Newcastle712
7Fulham711
8Tottenham 610