How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :098: AAT have ****ed my exam entry up ! ! ! i paid for it online about a week ago and the amount (£72.00) for two exams came out my bank ! I had a phone call today saying why i haven't entered for my exams i was fuming, i have to write a letter proof it has come out my bank and the confirmation, tossers. I better be sitting these exams or i WILL take legal action, bastards.

* deadline was today or yesterday.

Last edited:
didnt sleep last night, just as Newts predicted, Knackered now! worrying about our relegation battle!:eek:

i'm back at work again, last night i was watching the news and so much about the tech uni shooting, a real bad thing that has happened, and then slowly fell a sleep watching that on the sofa, a bit tired but just havin a coffe so i should be fine,

excited cause i'm coming to leicester on thursday woohoo.!!

i'm back at work again, last night i was watching the news and so much about the tech uni shooting, a real bad thing that has happened, and then slowly fell a sleep watching that on the sofa, a bit tired but just havin a coffe so i should be fine,

excited cause i'm coming to leicester on thursday woohoo.!!
shame you couldnt make it for tonites match

shame you couldnt make it for tonites match

Yeh i know i would have love to go to tonights game as i can see leicester winning it, bham aint the best away and i think leicester will come out all guns loaded, my sis birthday so i'm going to be down for a long weekend and the worst thing is leicester are playing away at preston,

do they show the game in 1884 bar??

Yeh i know i would have love to go to tonights game as i can see leicester winning it, bham aint the best away and i think leicester will come out all guns loaded, my sis birthday so i'm going to be down for a long weekend and the worst thing is leicester are playing away at preston,

do they show the game in 1884 bar??
not sure, But I bet some of the 1884 regulars on here will know....

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69