How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the **** are you excited at coming to this shithole?

Its my home town and my parents live there as well as the rest of my family so thats the main reason, leicester is leicester, its very close to my heart.

I'm in a great mood now, I just got a payrise, that I wasn't expecting, despite being a lazy, no good waster who spends all day listening to music & browsing the internet.
5.8% backdated to march 1st.

Result.

I'm in a great mood now, I just got a payrise, that I wasn't expecting, despite being a lazy, no good waster who spends all day listening to music & browsing the internet.
5.8% backdated to march 1st.

Result.
:038:

sounds like me! Hope I get the same!
except I have stats which I have to meet...

Last edited:
Better now

Busy and just been told that my job interviewees rang up to ask for an alternative reference from my boss.

Means they must be considering me. Didnt dismiss me after my okay interview.

Better now

Busy and just been told that my job interviewees rang up to ask for an alternative reference from my boss.

good luck :038:

Better now

Are they the same as interviewers?

They told him 'on yer bike'

Last edited:
Can you get me a job Lazz - say £25-30K per year?

Well day gets better.

Put my name forward as a press officer for Under-18s Midweek Floodlit...hopefully get it

and then, just been told there's a good chance I'll get England v Brazil tickets.

i'm back at work again, last night i was watching the news and so much about the tech uni shooting, a real bad thing that has happened, and then slowly fell a sleep watching that on the sofa, a bit tired but just havin a coffe so i should be fine,

excited cause i'm coming to leicester on thursday woohoo.!!

where you staying mate and bring some stuff back with a nice bit orange bud or super silver haze please :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69