How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit confused tbh....Apparently Alex Ferguson has taken up singing and his doing some concerts in August.WHere does he find the time ? Do you think it will effect Man Utd's title credentials ?

Bit confused tbh....Apparently Alex Ferguson has taken up singing and his doing some concerts in August.WHere does he find the time ? Do you think it will effect Man Utd's title credentials ?

He'll be doing them at Old Trafford cricket ground. So it won't affect Man U matches, and as it's close by it won't take up much of his time. So you can stop worrying now.

Tip top!

4 wins and a place at Leicester races last night. Went out with 80 notes. paid for me and the missus to get in, 3 drinks each and came out with £120 big boys in my back pocket. Never had a day like that.

Five from six :icon_wink Was your mrs wearing and England top ?

Pissed off......
The other week I signed up for Setanta, thats gone tits up.....

now my new job of a Jacko impersonator has died a death!

Relieved, pissed off, all sorts of emotions really.

Next door/downstairs neighbour's shed caught fire yesterday, smashed all the outer skins of our bedroom windows as well as melting the frames, got to have new guttering and facia boards as well, lost most of the best plants in the garden, as well as the fence and garden furniture, however, Mrs SJN managed to get all the windows closed or the Fire Brigade said the whole flat would have gone up. Downstairs lost their windows too.

No-one was hurt though and things could have been much worse.

(Except that we're not insured) :icon_cry:

Dreading tomorrow.

There was a vote at work about changing our T & C's.
The company have used the recession to bully the workforce, and they have accepted some dreadful new working hours and shifts.
People were too shit scared to vote against it because of the state the country is in.
Last night I looked down the jobs page for the first time in nearly 15 years, and it didnt make for good reading. Still i'll bide my time:icon_conf

There was a vote at work about changing our T & C's.
The company have used the recession to bully the workforce, and they have accepted some dreadful new working hours and shifts.
People were too shit scared to vote against it because of the state the country is in.
Last night I looked down the jobs page for the first time in nearly 15 years, and it didnt make for good reading. Still i'll bide my time:icon_conf

I've just been offered a compromise agreement, 2 weeks away from my one year anniversary at work, so I know all about bullying the workforce... not really based on any grounds, although he is citing my work performance not being up to standard (even though we have no documented performance reviews or records of any targets being set and no mention in the previous 11 months and 2 weeks that there was a problem). However he is giving me 3 months to find a job plus a payout at the end, so I guess its not all bad as I fookin hate the tosser...but still pisses me off in a way

I've just been offered a compromise agreement, 2 weeks away from my one year anniversary at work, so I know all about bullying the workforce... not really based on any grounds, although he is citing my work performance not being up to standard (even though we have no documented performance reviews or records of any targets being set and no mention in the previous 11 months and 2 weeks that there was a problem). However he is giving me 3 months to find a job plus a payout at the end, so I guess its not all bad as I fookin hate the tosser...but still pisses me off in a way
Don't accept it and sit tight. Never accept the first offering

Last edited:
Sound advice. :icon_wink

I know... acas said the same thing :icon_wink We will come to a fair agreement though as he cant risk it drifting and me then getting full employee rights and being able to take him to a tribunal. I know that is why he is desperate to sort it now. Inside information is a useful tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Tottenham 710