How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work for Betfred they are a wonderful company and I'm extremely happy and content in my work,I even got a Betfred shirt to wear now,only took them 6 months to get one to me

A size issue? :102: I am a 3XL. :icon_wink

I work for Betfred they are a wonderful company and I'm extremely happy and content in my work,I even got a Betfred shirt to wear now,only took them 6 months to get one to me

Anyway got me new shirt on and I'm off to 'work' now,lovely day to be stuck in a Betting Shop

Bad. At 2.15pm, we have a review meeting between our department and our managers. They are feeding back to us info from a meeting with the big bollocks.

When I get home I am expected to have the job evaluation letter, rearing it's head again and I am about to make a claim to go up in career grades.

Appraisal soon....I am getting shitty pants.

Intrigued...Friday afternoon leave my desk a mess (the last but two person in the place) and by Monday morning, it's orderly and tidy.

Are you sure you understood your letter? The page entitled P45 was the most important part...

Just tomorrow to do then holidays and if I hand my notice in Monday it could be my last today at Betfred tomorrow.
Off to Liverpool later to watch the Under21 Semi Final in the boozer

Just tomorrow to do then holidays and if I hand my notice in Monday it could be my last today at Betfred tomorrow.
Off to Liverpool later to watch the Under21 Semi Final in the boozer

but you have just got your Betfred work shirt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Tottenham 710